Important - Please Read Carefully
By using this website and Online Studio, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Assumption of Risk, Waiver of Liability, and Indemnification Agreement with Pietra Fitness, LLC, Karen Barbieri, and Instructors Who Submit Videos.
Pietra Fitness Online Studio provides users with an opportunity to do various Pietra Fitness classes of various time frames and fitness levels. The classes are led by Karen Barbieri or other Pietra Fitness instructors who have gone through Pietra Fitness Instructor Training. These professionals are independent business persons and are not employees of Pietra Fitness. Neither Pietra Fitness, LLC, nor anyone associated with Pietra Fitness, will be responsible or liable for any injury sustained while exercising at your home, gym, or elsewhere. This website’s information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Consult a doctor before starting any exercise program. This website is provided by Pietra Fitness, LLC, on an “as is” basis. Pietra Fitness, LLC, makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website or the information, content, materials, and results obtained through the website. Pietra Fitness, LLC, disclaims all warranties, express, implied, or any kind. Pietra Fitness, LLC, its officers, directors, employees, instructors, and agents will not be liable for any damages or injuries of any kind.
- I understand that I am participating in a Pietra Fitness online class, and I recognize that this exercise may require some physical exertion which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved. Injuries during physical activity can be a result of any number of inherent risks, including such factors as 1) excess stress during exercise, 2) inadvertent user inattention, 3) unexpected equipment failure, 4) inadvertent instructor error, 5) user misinterpreting instructor directions, and 6) misjudgments of user ability by the user. I hereby assert that my participation is voluntary, and that I knowingly assume all inherent risks.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the Pietra Fitness class. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and have no medical condition which would prevent my full participation in the class. If you experience faintness, dizziness, pain, or discomfort, you must stop the exercises immediately.
- I understand that the level of my participation in this exercise program and which exercises I perform must be determined by me, in consultation with my physician, and that Pietra Fitness, LLC, Karen Barbieri, or an instructor cannot monitor my participation. In order to use the videos, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries, or damages, known or unknown, which might incur as a result of participating in the class.
- In further consideration of being permitted the videos on the Pietra Fitness Online Studio, I hereby release, indemnify, and hold harmless Pietra Fitness, LLC, Karen Barbieri, and any instructor leading a class. I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim I may have against Pietra Fitness, LLC, Karen Barbieri, or any instructor leading a class for any injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the program.
- I, my heirs, or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge, and covenant negligence or other acts.
All content appearing on this website and online videos is the property of Pietra Fitness, LLC. Copyright © 2018 Pietra Fitness, LLC. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be copied without written permission from owner. All videos are copyrighted and may not be copied, downloaded, replicated or duplicated.
Pietra Fitness, LLC, charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this website based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is purchased.
If you purchase the Pietra Fitness Monthly Online Studio Membership, your membership will continue month-to-month and automatically renew until terminated. You must cancel your membership before it renews each month in order to avoid billing of the next month's membership fees to your Payment Method (see "Cancellation" below). If you purchase the Pietra Fitness 3-Month Online Studio Membership, you will make a one-time payment, and your membership will automatically end after three months. (You can view the end date of your membership in your account.) If you purchase the Pietra Fitness 1-Year Online Studio Membership, you will make a one-time payment, and your membership will automatically end after one year. (You can view the end date of your membership in your account.)
To use the service you will need internet access and to provide us with one or more Payment Methods. "Payment Method" means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time and which may include payment through your account with a third party.
Your Pietra Fitness Monthly Online Studio Membership will start with a free trial. (The 3-Month Online Studio Membership and the 1-Year Online Studio Membership do not include a free trial.) The free trial period of your membership lasts for 14 days, or as otherwise specified during sign-up, and is intended to allow new and certain former members to try the service.
We will charge your Payment Method for your monthly membership fee at the end of the free trial period, and your membership will automatically renew monthly unless you cancel your membership prior to the end of the free trial period. To view the monthly membership price and end date of your free trial period, visit our website.
BILLING AND CANCELLATION
Billing Cycle. The Monthly Online Studio Membership fee and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes, will be charged on a monthly basis to your Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of the paying portion of your membership until your membership is canceled. If you purchased a 3-Month Online Studio Membership or a 1-Year Monthly Online Studio Membership, your membership fee will be a one-time charge to your payment method. Membership fees are fully earned upon payment. In some cases your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your paid membership began on a day not contained in a given month.
Payment Methods. To use the Online Studio, you must provide a Payment Method. You can update your Payment Method by going to the "Account" page. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
Cancellation. You can cancel your Pietra Fitness Monthly Online Studio Membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Online Studio through the end of your monthly billing period. We do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month membership periods. To cancel, go to “Online Studio” of the main menu and choose “Your Memberships.” Scroll down and Cancel from there. Your membership will not cancel until you go through this process. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. The Pietra Fitness 3-Month Online Studio Membership and 1-Year Online Studio Membership are not subject to cancellations or refunds.
No Refunds. Payments are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. Following any cancellation to your Pietra Fitness Monthly Online Studio Membership, however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period.